Follow our events calendar for upcoming activities for Patricia Gardens and Grace Haven.
The Life Enrichment Day Program provides an inviting and safe environment for seniors to spend their day. It is an opportunity for seniors to socialize with other seniors in structured and supervised programming with a variety of therapeutic activities. The Day Program contains programming that is designed to cognitively stimulate and improve functions of clients as well as provide respite assistance to families and caregivers. Activities are designed to enhance client strengths and abilities for a positive experience. The program is designed to meet the needs of the well-elderly, the physically frail and seniors with a cognitive impairment.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Word games
- Discussions / reminiscing
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Music and entertainment
- Poetry reading / storytelling
- Arts and crafts
- Meal preparing
- Brain teasers
Transportation: Clients that require transportation to and from the program can arrange this service through the Dryden Handi Transit Program. There is a nominal fee for transportation and requires 24 hours advance notice. Please call (807) 223-3568, or the Dryden Native Friendship Centre (807) 223-7433(RIDE)
Keep up to date with upcoming events by checking with our agenda below.
- Toe Tappers - Second Friday of Every Month
- The Praisers - Second Tuesday of Every Month
- English Tea - Final Thursday of Every Month
- Learning Series - TBD
- Old Country - First Thursday of Every Month
- Storytime with Osvalda
- Bingo - Every Tuesday Morning & Wed Afternoon
- Nurse Practitioner Clinics - Every Thursday at 10 Victoria
- Nurse Practitioner Clinics - Twice per Month at Patricia Gardens
- Blood Pressure Clinics - Third Tuesday of Every Month
- Hearing Enhanced - Third Wednesday of Every Month
- Caregiver Support Group - Third Thursday of Every Month
Caregiver Support Group: A safe open environment for caregivers to gather to discuss the challenges and triumphs they encounter through the care-giving journey. Provided by Patricia Region Senior Services. The caregiver support group is held on the third Thursday of the month at Patricia Gardens from 1:30pm to 3:00pm. For more information please contact 223-5278
Caregiver Support Group:
A safe open environment for caregivers to gather to discuss the challenges and triumphs they encounter through the care-giving journey. Provided by Patricia Region Senior Services. The caregiver support group is held on the third Thursday of the month at Patricia Gardens from 1:30pm to 3:00pm.
For more information please contact 223-5278